The Pocono Township Real Estate Market Report for March 2013.
In looking at the Real Estate Market in Pocono Township for March we see that the average sold price of homes in Pocono Township is very close to the average list price. This is a good thing and will make you more competitive.
The Sale to List price ratio for homes sold in Pocono Township was 97.5%. This is a number we like to see! YEAH!
Our chart shows us the statistics for homes sold in Pocono township for March as well as Year To Date.
Other important Statistics to consider in the Pocono Real Estate Market Report for Pocono Township are:
- The Average Days on the Market has dropped to 234 versus 391 for March 2012.
- The Absorption Rate has been on a continual drop since April of 2012 with a high of 18 months and is now down to 9 months.
- The Number of Homes Sold for the month has remained steady at 9 for March 2013 and 9 for March of 2012.
- The Number of Pending homes is currently at 7 and March of 2012 had 7 also Odd..
- The Number of Active Listings is down to 98 versus 124 for March of 2012.
All these Pocono Real Estate Market Trends tell us that it is a Great Time to sell your home in Pocono Township. Enlist the service of your Local Pocono Realtor, Bobbie Smith, and GET YOUR HOME SOLD NOW!
When looking for a Realtor© in the Poconos that will listen, assist and guide you without "pushing" you, contact Bobbie Smith. I would love to help.
Bobbie Smith, CRS
(Certified Residenial Specialist-CRS)
570-242-1891 Cell Best (Call or Text)
Email me now: firstname.lastname@example.org
All pictures, text, etc. stated within is the exclusive property of Bobbie Smith and cannot be copied or duplicated without written consent from Bobbie Smith. All statistics and data contained herein are obtained from reliable sources and are deemed reliable however each individual should always do their own research on each topic and derive their own conclusions. Any statements of opinion are just that, the opinions of Bobbie Smith. *Realtor is a registered trademark of NAR*