Are you thinking of Selling your home? Here is an excellent list of Things You Need To Do to get your home "Sale ready" from a Fabulous Home Stager, Kathy Streib with "Room Service! Home Staging." It is not just your Realtor who is advising you to get your home Ready To sell, other professionals are advising you of the same. Great Advice! Take heed, it will save you money in the long run. Thanks Kathy!
Home Staging Tips-Boca Raton-Take Charge in These Areas to Ensure Your Home Sells.
Selling your home in Boca Raton? It is very easy to sit back and let your Realtor navigate the choppy waters of selling your home for you. But think of yourself as the ship’s owner.... you have a Captain and crew. Ultimately, though, you’re the one responsible for where that ship heads.
If you’re selling your home it is important that you take charge to ensure your home sells. Here are some tips you can use:
1. Start with the right Captain . All agents are not created equal. You’ll want to interview 3 or 4 agents in your area to see if they’re the right one for your job. Besides looking at their credentials, you’ll want to know what they would do to market your home.
~You’ll want someone who is a local expert.... who will know about all of the recent sales..... knows what your competition looks like and what key points sell in the area.
2. Make sure you hire the right crew. If you can’t or don’t want to make your house “white-glove” clean, then hire someone who will. If painting is not your forte.... hire a professional.
If making any repairs or updating, make sure it’s done right. Skimping on a professional in these areas could come back to haunt you when you have Inspections.
3. Hire the services of a Professional Home Stager. A Staging Consultation will give you the peace of mind that you are doing everything you can to make sure your property is ready to meet and beat the competition.
I have yet to see a home that wouldn’t benefit from some amount of Home Staging advice.
4. Be willing to listen and act on what your Realtor and the other professionals recommend to you.
The recommendations we make as Home Stagers are those that will help you maximize the investment in your home. We can’t change your location, and it’s up to you to work with your agent on a marketable list price. As a Home Stager it is up to me to point out all you can do to improve the condition of your house.
5. . How your house looks is ultimately your responsibility.
~Have you seen the MLS photos of your house? Is this how your want your marketed? Often I am called in to stage either a vacant home or work with occupied homes in providing a consultation as well as “fill in” accessories. And then, when I see the MLS photos, I am still seeing the “before” photos. Sellers are missing the boat in this area.
~And, if you have a showing, are your curtains open to let all of the light in? Have you left lights on so the Buyers and their agent won’t have to stumble to find the switch? Have you made arrangement to have “Lucky” out of the house?
When the time comes for you to sell your home, make sure you’re the one in command of your ship.
When looking for a Realtor© in the Poconos that will listen, assist and guide you without "pushing" you, contact Bobbie Smith. I would love to help.
Bobbie Smith, CRS
(Certified Residenial Specialist-CRS)
570-242-1891 Cell Best (Call or Text)
Email me now: firstname.lastname@example.org
All pictures, text, etc. stated within is the exclusive property of Bobbie Smith and cannot be copied or duplicated without written consent from Bobbie Smith. All statistics and data contained herein are obtained from reliable sources and are deemed reliable however each individual should always do their own research on each topic and derive their own conclusions. Any statements of opinion are just that, the opinions of Bobbie Smith. *Realtor is a registered trademark of NAR*