THE BENEFITS OF HOMEOWNERSHIP ARE MANY. EMOTIONAL AND FINANCIAL.
Just to name a few:
- Homeowners tend to get involved in the Community more. More involvement in the Community makes it a better place to live which enhances everyone’s value.
- The Benefits of using your earnings to purchase an item and receive benefits from it versus paying rent, which is like just throwing money out the window, you receive nothing in return on a long term basis.
- Homeowners tend to move less, making a more stable environment for the family, the Community, and the local economy.
- You have the sense of a safe haven to return to whenever you like. A place you can destress, and feel warm and comfy and cozy.
- You turn this house into a home as you apply your tastes, personality, imagination, and creativity to the house so that it becomes a reflection of you, a HOME.
- Homeownership provides a strong sense of self. You feel good about the ability to actually make this purchase and continue to improve the assets of your purchase.
- The pleasure of being able to look around or walk around and have items that please you all around you, making you feel good - EMOTIONAL BENEFITS!
- You can have a pet or two or three if you want too. Many landlords do not allow pets. GET YOUR BEST FRIEND BACK!
- You can have carpet or hardwood floors. You can have one black wall and one orange wall and a green ceiling! FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!
- You’ll have the ability to let your dirty laundry lay on the floor or pile up if you want to and best of all, not have to go “DO” your laundry, but do it as you get to it while doing something else at the same time. MORE FLEXIBILITY!
- There are no bumping noises during the day or night to disturb you. PRIVACY!
- Your favorite music can play as loud as you like it, as long as you like it.
- Friends will have a place to stay when they are in town, with a room of their own most likely. Friends may come to visit more often too. GREAT WEEKENDS!
- You can take up a Hobby and have a place to pursue it. FULFILL YOUR DREAMS!
- The benefits of Homeownership can mean staying in a bed and watching movies all day in your “jammies” or getting engrossed in a good book and just staying there.
- Tax Benefits too. Some of the expenses of homeownership are deductions you can use when filing your Taxes. SAVE MONEY ON TAXES
- It is still the American Dream. The American Dream however has been modified, somewhat. Homeowners have come to the realization that the Benefits and Pleasures of homeownership do not mean the “biggest house on the block” which can rob them of their financial stability but that homeownership means a “Reasonable foundation on which to build their future.”
When looking to sell your home in the Poconos, enlist the guidance of a Caring, Compassionate, Experienced and Reputable Realtor. Your Local Pocono Realtor, Bobbie Smith
Bobbie Smith, CRS
Email me now: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Website - http://www.homesinthePoconosforsale.com
All pictures, text, etc. stated within is the exclusive property of Bobbie Smith and cannot be copied or duplicated without written consent from Bobbie Smith. All statistics and data contained herein are obtained from reliable sources and are deemed reliable however each individual should always do their own research on each topic and derive their own conclusions. Any statements of opinion are just that, the opinions of Bobbie Smith.