Now this is a request for feedback that will get you a reply from that agent who is ignoring your requests. Alan has done it again. His "lighthearted, funny" way with words really gets your attention. If you do not subscribe to his blog yet, what are you waiting for. Subscribe now. He'll lighten your mood each time you read his blog. Thank you Alan, again.
You were kind enough to show my property at 1234 Main Street yesterday. I wonder if you'll also be kind enough to share with me, and my client, how your client LOVED the property. Anything you can share would be most appreciated.
Please select from the choices listed below and feel free to fill in any additional comments you might have. Thank you so much.
Do you think your clients have any interest in this property?
- Yes, they liked it very much. In fact they felt so at home, they settled in on your couch and watched Tim Tiebow praying in vain on the big screen and helped themselves to some snacks from your fridge.
- They liked it okay. I think?
- Maybe, not sure. We didn't spend a lot of time in the house.
- I don't think so... the Mrs. made that crinkly nose face... kinda like Elizabeth Montgomery, but without the charm.
- Not if it were the last house on earth!
Did the property show well?
- Yes, your seller has great taste, and wonderful decorating style. Would they consider selling us their house and leaving everything in place "as is"?
- The house showed nicely... sure looked better than MY house.
- It showed fine.
- Uh... are you sure they knew we were coming?
- Ohmigod... what was that stench? What did they have for dinner last night?
What did you think about the price?
- Holy crap, your price is waaaaay too high, or maybe your seller is high! (Not sure which)
- My clients are somewhat interested... what do you expect me to say about your price? It's high.
- Meh... seems reasonable... what the heck do I know?
- Seems within target range of my lowball offers.
- It's so unbelievably low, I can't believe you don't have multiple offers already (gotcha!)
How long do you think it'll take to get this place under contract?
- I'm stunned you're not under contract yet, it's priced so well and shows so beautifully.
- Should be any day now.... any day now...
- Within 30 days.... (where did I put that buyer list?)
- Oooh... I think you oughta settle in for a long winter's nap. It's gonna take a while.
- When pigs fly.
ALAN MAY, Realtor®
Specializing in Evanston Real Estate and North Shore Real Estate
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, 2929 Central Street, Evanston, IL 60201
847.425.3779 Cell: 847.924.3313 Email: Almay@aol.com
Evanston Real Estate & North Shore Real Estate
Do not copy the content of this blog, without first contacting the author for permission. Reblogging is allowed. All other use is strictly prohibited without express permission from me. This blog is tag-resistant... Do not tag me, I don't participate in tagging, no MeMe's don't even think about it
When looking for a Realtor© in the Poconos that will listen, assist and guide you without "pushing" you, contact Bobbie Smith. I would love to help.
Bobbie Smith, CRS
(Certified Residenial Specialist-CRS)
570-242-1891 Cell Best (Call or Text)
Email me now: firstname.lastname@example.org
All pictures, text, etc. stated within is the exclusive property of Bobbie Smith and cannot be copied or duplicated without written consent from Bobbie Smith. All statistics and data contained herein are obtained from reliable sources and are deemed reliable however each individual should always do their own research on each topic and derive their own conclusions. Any statements of opinion are just that, the opinions of Bobbie Smith. *Realtor is a registered trademark of NAR*